YUEDA FUR MILL
Yueda Fur Mill is a manufacturer and exporter of sherpa and faux fur since 1998. It is located in Economic Development Zone of Taozhuang Town, Jiashan County in northern Zhejiang Province, China and it is about 60 Kilometers to Shanghai Hong'qiao Airport. Factory area is 55,000 square meters and fixed assets is US Dollars 13 Million.
Our main products are faux sheepskin sherpa, faux fur, wool blend fleece fabrics and laminated fur fabrics which are mainly made of polyester, acrylic, wool, modacrylic, viscose, spandex and recycled polyester and recycled wool as well. Our main renowned buyers are garment fashion brands in USA and Europe. Our fabrics could be used for making garments, rugs, blankets, cushions, plush toys, footwear, hats, pets' bedding, and painting rollers, etc.
1) Over 23 Years production and development experiences;
2) Factory location in a small town in Zhejiang, most workers from neighboring villages. Stable, hamonious and lower labor cost;
3) Shanghai airport is 60Km away and seaport is not far away, convenient for air and sea shipment;
4) Fast large-scale production, quality control in house and customized service offered;
5) Long expriences with top fashion brands from whom we have learned a lot regarding quality, fashion trends, environmental and social responsiblity.
Your visit to our factory is warmly welcome !